Monday 2 January 2012

Florence

Today was a free day in Florence. Started with a guided walk of the main sites to take pretty pictures. Then went to a small restaurant and had amazing calzone pizza. Most places we're shut due to new years day which totally sucked. Lucky Florence is pretty and the architecture is cool. Tomorrow we head to Rome. We have a four hour walking tour, the next day is a three hour tour of the Vatican and then we are on our own.

Check out my photos on Facebook for pics that go with this.

Stacey

Quotes I have missed since starting them.
Keisha: we are taking a ferry to France. How did you know that. Me: I read my itinerary?

Me: it's like snowing, snowing. ( when I realized it was not rain but snow hitting the windshield.

Me: hehe I made a snow fridge for my coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment